Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

St Kent's Day and Musika's Birthday

In term two, or last term a group of students and   some teachers had the opportunity to go to St Kent's college by bus. That particular day I came to school late. Luckily by the time I arrived at school that's when another teacher Mr. Meyer came in or arrived as well. Mr. Meyer was so kind and decided to drop me off, and he could come to as well to just watch. When we arrived we were quite lost, because we didn't know where to go, or where the rest of the group of the students were. We finally found them at the end,and everyone was split up into three or four groups. I asked my teacher which group I was in, and she put me in a group. We moved about two or three times, then at the end we sang happy birthday to Musika, because that day it was his 10th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment