Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

My Learning At School

Jun 6, 2017 11:20:50 AM.jpgKia Orana, my name is Kotipi.  I am nine years old of age.  I attend Ruapotaka School in Glen Innes. I am a Cook Islander and also I am Tongan.  I have seven people in my family, two sisters, two brothers, my mum, my dad and I.


My goals for this year are to try my best in every sport and try to participate in every tournament. I also want to be better at adding money in mathematics. I love listening to music, I love reading, also learning new things. I am good at writing  different types.


My teacher inspires me to do things even if you don’t want to, but you have to. My teacher did not want to make a video but guess what, yes she did it. So she is the best teacher I’ve met this year. She is really pretty but she doesn't think so. My teacher is very cool.

3 comments:

  1. Aloha Kotipi, what a lovely compliment on Miss Riley and nice photo you took. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Limiteti, and thank you for posting a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Kotipi fabulous blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete