Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

What I Want To Know About, And What I Know About The Commonwealth Games

W
What I want to know about the games is how long does it take for the staff, or someone to set it up? To me by the looks of it, it will take for ages! Also do you have any special people that come there? Why do you celebrate it? You know how it's called the Commonwealth Games, why did you pick that name? Also how many people come to your event, 3,000, 5,000 how many?

K

Image result for commonwealth gamesThe common wealth games take place in Australia, Gold Coast. This is a special event when you can do different activities. Such as soccer, touch, rugby and many more. Different countries around the world also participate as well. I have never been to the Common Wealth Games but if I go I hope I enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. It was an exciting time for NZ! Well done to all the athletes!
    Miss Misela

    ReplyDelete