Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Kiwican Wk 1 T2

Recently, students at Ruapotaka School met two of Kiwi-can's craftspeople Miss Tuia and Mrs Mac.

We talked about the meaning of integrity, which was our theme this term. My classmates said that integrity was giving it a go and having enough courage to do something.

We played three fun games, BANG, Changes and GKQ. During BANG Miss Tuia was leading and didn't remember our names, I was next to her and she asked for my help.

Changes was a another game that we played if you have done something, or been there, you have to move to a different place. GKQ stands for general Knowledge questions and was the game.

I really loved playing all these games and I could tell my classmates enjoyed as well. Especially from the looks on their faces!







No comments:

Post a Comment