Pages

Sunday 16 February 2020

BLOG Profile


Talofa Lava, my name is Kotipi and I attend Ruapotaka school in Glenn Innes, Auckland, New Zealand. My teacher is Mrs Cardoza, and I am now a year eight at this school.

My ethnicity or culture is, Cook Island and Tongan. I have four siblings, and all four of us live with our mum and dad. At school I really enjoy different sports, such as netball, soccer, etc.

My favourite subject is writing because I have the freedom to write what I like, sometimes. I want to have LOTS of fun before I go college and become a great leader too. My favourite colour is red, and thank you for reading my blog.

11 comments:

  1. Hello Kotipi, I enjoyed reading your blog as it helped me learn more about you formally. One question I do have for you is what's your favourite piece of writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana Kotipi I like how you want to have some fun before you go college. I just have one question for you
    What do you want to be when you are older?
    From Sione.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello koptipi great job on your blog post. I like how you explained what your favourite subject is and your culture . KEEP up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kotipi. I hope you have some fun this year before you go to college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kotipi me again Just wanted to say another WELL DONE!! You also have a great smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job kotipi keep up all off the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kotipi just wanted to say well done and hope you have a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi kotipi just wanted to say nice job on your first blog for 2020

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good job kotipi i hope you post more in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Kotipi, I'm here to say love reading the blog and the information you give us.
    How does it feel to look after the younger sibling?
    Diego the 10th comment.

    ReplyDelete