Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Skip Off Champion

Kia Orana and today I will be talking about the skip off and the display. Last term we had the skipping display. Rooms 9,10 and 12 had to create a presentation to do with skipping. One thing that we did was double dutch as you can see here. We did tricks and we had to practice a lot. On that day we only watched the junior skip off, but sadly we could not do the senior skip off because it was raining. So we had to come back inside. Luckily the next day the first thing in the morning we did  is the skip off, and guess who won? My friend Limiteti, she is the champion. Also she did not come third, not second but first. I came fourth but  at least I tried my best that morning. Then lastly Limiteti our skip off winner got to get her photo taken to go on the wall near the office. It was the best skipping day ever!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Kotipi,great explanation I like how you made it very interesting and yes I am proud Limiteti won and that you came fourth, at least you tried your best.

    ReplyDelete