Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

2nd Place Winter Learning Journey!


In the holidays I registered for the winter learning journey. I did only some activities for the winter learning journey. When the holidays were over Rachel Williams came to Ruapotaka School to present the winners which are 1st, 2nd and third place. I came second place, my big brother Pupuke came first and my friend Riiana came third. People that also participated got a special certificate. The people that got those certificates were Dakbai and Robati. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place got special prizes. I got some chocolate's a rugby ball, mug and that's probably it. 1st place got so much sweets, throw over, beanie and many other things. 2nd place got nut chocolate, Milo a mug and a rugby ball. 3rd place got the same as me but not the rugby ball. Doing the winter learning journey was fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment