Pages

Sunday 2 September 2018

TIRING Cross Country




 This year cross country was one of the most tiring days of my life! To be honest though, it was actually one of the best, except for the whole running thing.

So, first off we had to sit down in our years, on the benches. So there was one bench for the year 1's, 2's and so on. We had to wait until years from 1 to 5 had finished. Students at my school were running like the flash. I'm so proud of them, how they ran as fast as they could and did not give up.

It was finally time for the year 6's to run. I had butterfly's in my stomach plus nervous system starting to explode inside. I did not give up, and little do you know I came first out of the girls! Plus all of the year 6's.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kotipi, to me I was really nervous too. Congratulations on coming 1st! Do you think that you will have a chance coming 1st next year or not?

    ReplyDelete