Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Volley Ball- Kiwi Sport

 A while ago, my class and I had Kiwi sport, which was volleyball. It was really fun! On the first day of Kiwi sport we met our coach, and her name was Renae. The first skill that we had to learn was the over-arm serve and the under arm serve. Renae said that you have to have a strong hand in order to do both serves.

For the under arm serve, you have to hold the ball with your left hand and do a small throw. Just a throw upwards that will land back on your hand. Then before the ball lands on your hand you swing your right arm towards the ball. With your palm hitting under the ball.

2 comments:

  1. hey kotipi I like how you had fun learned some skill from ranae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kotipi, a little bird told me that you weren't getting any comments so here I am.
    It was an amazing experience to learn how to play volleyball. I learnt so many things on our volleyball lesson like, overarm, underarm a spike and other great things. Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete