Pages

Sunday 6 May 2018

The Movie That Changed My Life ( Recount)

(Introduction)
On the 28th of April we went to the movies. My sister Sosefina, my auntie and I went. We went because we have been cleaning, so that was our prize.

(Getting Food)
We went to Sylvia Park and went down to the food court. There was so many options, there was so much food that I smelt. My sister and I could have  picked anything, but in the end we picked Mc Donald's. I ordered a Filet'O fish burger, fries and a small Fanta. Sosefina and I ordered the same thing. My auntie had a chicken burger, fries and a drink from Burger King. We sat down and ate then we went into the movies.

(Picking The Movie)
We went in line, and we stood there for quite a while. About five  minutes later, it was our turn to get our tickets. My sister and I wanted to go play games, but we had to choose the movie so we couldn't. We had two choices, A Wrinkle In Time or Avengers Infinity War. My sister picked A Wrinkle In Time, so I went with it.

(Watching The Movie)
We brang our drinks into the theatre, because we already ate. We gave our tickets to this lady, she ripped it in half and gave it back. She told us which cinema we had to go in, that cinema was number 1. The movie started with memories of the girl, I don't remember her name but she was the main character. There was memories of her and her dad. Her dad was so desperate to shake hands with the universe, he was making unbelievable discoveries. One day he made a presentation, he showed and spoke about space, time and the stars. The people in the crowd did not believe him they thought he was joking, but nor we wasn't. They laughed and laughed at him as if he told the most hilarious joke. Her dad got lost, and the daughter went on an adventure to go find him. The daughter always thought about him, she started having anxiety and trust issues, but soon she stopped.

(Conclusion)
I really wish that, we went to the pools and had a good swim. The movie was really sad, but it also made me quite angry. She keeps on holding back on things she's scared of, but mostly the things she wants to do. For example, to save her dad,  she kept on hesitating if she really wanted to do it, but kept on being afraid.

1 comment: