Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

What I Want To Do When I Grow Up

(Introduction) When I grow up I want to help the homeless. This is because last night I found out that over 100 citizens from New Zealand are homeless. Even though that might not happen, I will try my best to.

(Problem) Even though this might feel amazing, there's a problem to everything I believe. I'm just a kid and I don't know how to help them, I say if you're dreams aren't scaring you, you're not dreaming big enough. On the news, that's where I heard about this, I screamed, "That's terrible"! I hate seeing people with no food, nor homes. Then what we do is waste food, and throw it away. I believe though we have to stay strong. If the government will not help, I will try my best to.

Other than that, I do not have money so how will I help them. I know that the government is busy almost 24\7 but still. Who ever the government is they need to work on it, and not just the government but everybody. I hope by the end of this year, all homeless people will receive homes.

(Solution) Even though I might be a bit stuck, on how to help the homeless I will try. I will start by giving some food to them, I might not have enough but at least I will make progress. I will try my best to take care of them, even if nobody will. It will be my achievement, my goal. I'll take baby steps, slowly working my way to the top. I  hope that Australia will help us, since we helped them. Maybe they will, or maybe they won't.

(Conclusion)
Sometimes I can't even believe that citizens from New Zealand are homeless! To be honest it's one of the most ridiculous, information I've ever heard. So ridiculous I didn't believe it! Until the news reporter convinced me, by showing me the people. It doesn't make me feel happy at all, well to be honest. We need to help the homeless and take care of them, I try to make other people happy, then myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment