Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

TOITOI Writing

Plan-
1- Groups
2- Books
3- Stories
Conclusion-
Thoughts, Feelings, Lasted Longer
Who, What, When, Where, Why

Introduction-
On Monday the 7th of May, after fitness we went into room 11.  Room 9 and 10 went inside because ToiToi was visiting to celebrate Konzay's published writing.

(Groups)
It all started with us walking into room 11, we sat down and remained there for quite a while. Shortly Konzay, Mrs. Vickers and the PWC community soon came in. Then we split into groups of 7, 6 5 and 4. My teacher Miss Misela and Mrs. Riley did their calculations then they split us into groups. I was with Frank, Nurul, Jason and more people. One person from PWC came to come and read with us. I don't remember her name, but she had a raspy voice and dark brown hair.

(Books)
Miss Misela gave me a pile of ToiToi books. I gave each and every one a book. At first I was really shy and so was everybody else in my group. We could pick any story we wanted too, that's what the lady said. Nobody in our group picked one so she did. She picked Konzay's writing, My Friend Dominic.

(Reading)
When we were reading we picked so many books. My favourite is probably The Abandoned House. The story was about this four story house, that was in the middle of nowhere. It was surrounded by a miniature black fence, with a gate at the front. It looked very decrepit and rusty, the house was painted in a very light grey. There was nobody inside, a family went by, and went to go look inside...

(Conclusion)
I really enjoyed all the stories, but I wished that it could have at least lasted 15 more minutes. That is because I wanted to read all the stories, that I didn't read. At the same time though I also wanted to do reading in class, also to do activities. Either way I really relished, or loved it very much.

Marked by Diego.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! that is a good story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you take about toitoi and the storys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you really enjoyed reading toi toi stories.

    ReplyDelete