Pages

Sunday 22 July 2018

Recount- At The Pump-house

Introduction
First we had to give our permission slips, to go to the pump-house first. Then we went on a protracted bus ride to go to Takapuna, which is where the pump-house is. My class, other classes and I all went. We went yesterday, Tuesday the third of July.

Travel
As you might know all of us went on a bus. There were about 46 children. To be honest every single time we go on a bus, all I can hear is screaming! It was so loud, when I was whispering to Leanah, I couldn't even hear my self. All I could hear was screaming and talking. In the bus you would sit next to a buddy. On our way to the pump-house, I sat next to Grace which is a girl in room 5. Then on our way back I sat next to Sonny which is my friend in my class.

Show
The first show was called The Great White Man Eating Shark, it was out standing. I would love to see it again. The only thing is that I was very uncomfortable sitting on the chair. I folded my legs but I was still uncomfortable. I really liked how they used expression, and how they remembered all their lines. Also how they were very brave, if I was on that stage I would probably forget my lines and be shaking at the same time. One of the reasons are because I'm extremely shy and quiet. There were two more plays that they did and it was called, The Boy With Two Shadows and The Boy That Was Followed Home. I enjoyed all of them and thought that it was amazing.

Actors
At the end of the show we went outside and met all the actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment