Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

What I Would Expect At A Wedding

At a wedding I would expect, there to be a whole lot of noise. I would expect to see children running around and then they get in trouble. I would probably hear screaming, from little kids, but soon after they will have to settle down. 

Also at a wedding I would expect their to be a lot of cultural food. Like Kumara, Potatoes, mussels, oysters and more of course. Especially deserts, like chocolate moose which is my favourite. I would expect like, three or four tables of food. 

I would also expect, really loud music. To make it loud, there would probably be speakers all around where the wedding is. I think there would also be a whole group of flowers, that are at each table. I think there would be invitations on a bit of paper that would be laminated.

I think after the ceremony there would be a whole lot of dancing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment