Pages

Sunday 25 August 2019

Evaluation (Tech)

1. How well did I do in completing all of the things that I needed to do for this project?   
In my opinion, I think that I did very good. I think this because, I was eager to finish this project and so I did everything I could, to finally complete it.

2. The design ideas? 
For my project I had come up with four ideas, a Train, Jeep, Truck and Automobile.

3. The final choice?
After some thinking I decided to build a Jeep.

4. The working drawing?
After I decided what I wanted to build I had to complete a working drawing. Since Mr. Grundy (teacher) has already made something like this before, I had to, or could copy his working drawing. I first had to trace the length of the wood and complete the rest.

5. The marking out? 
Now that I finished my working drawing I could now work on the wood.  I grabbed a piece of wood that would be the joint and marked out what I was going to cut. I had to mark out what looked like a ''U'' shape.

6. The sawing?
Along the lines that I marked out I had to saw all the way down to the line.

7. The chiselling?
Next I had to grab a chisel and mallet, to chisel the inside. We had to do it pointing upwards so that the joint wouldn't break.

8. The assembly?
Then I had to place the wood that I cut off into the joint. It couldn't fit so Mr. Grundy trimmed and sanded it so it could.


No comments:

Post a Comment