Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Our Kayaking Trip (Vero Whitewater Park)

On Friday the 9th of August my class, Diego's mum, Madisyn's dad and I went to the Vero Whitewater Park for kayaking. This was my first time kayaking and I was terrible at it. I struggled a lot with trying to keep the kayak straight and so did some of my classmates too.

My arms were so tired but we weren't even finished or close to finished. I was always so close to falling in the water but I found my balance in time, so I didn't.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment