Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Fundraising For Families In Need

#1, In my family we have a lot of clothing, so instead of me giving them money to buy it, I can give it to them. That way were also saving money and their getting some clothes.

#2, Once in a while my mum will cook something for us. Trust me she is amazing at cooking, once she cooks by the time where finished there will always be left overs. We could easily heat it up and bring it over. Whenever those in the farm need it.

#3, If they need anything they can just call us. If they need money we got it. We would do anything for people who need money, well my family and I.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Kotipi, thanks for completing another activity and well done for being so descriptive with your writing. I love the way you have spoken about three very different things - clothing, food and money. All of which are very important and necessary for families.

    You sound like you have a very kind mother. What sort of food does she make? What's your favourite meal that she makes?

    I think I would like to donate time. Spend a few hours helping people out around their farm and garden, harvesting crops and looking after their livestock.

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete