Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Loud Big BANG!!

One day I am walking along the deck of the ship when I hear a loud bang. I start to run as I see smoke coming from the far end of the ship. I run towards the room where my patients are waiting to receive treatment from the doctor. Just as I arrive at the door to their room I hear another loud bang and I run as fast as I can right out. The bang continues two more times and I gaze back inside the room with all the patients. I check every single patient and at least one quarter of the patients are unconscious, but the rest are completely fine. The doctor was laying down on the floor and he won't move a muscle. Instead he just lays there. Right next to him is a huge hole in the  ship. Some water starts breaking through. As soon as I saw water leaking through I helped all the patients to safety and the doctor. I warned all the crew members to get of the ship. Most of the people on the ship went on a speed boat to go to the nearest island. Some stayed to help get everything that we needed, like food supplies and more. We had to hurry, and move quickly, luckily we got to the island with the extra boat we always keep for emergencies. The boat got washed away with a huge wave and we were all saved. The doctor had just finished recovering over coma for two days, and the patients are feeling all better. So we all lived happily after!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Kotipi. What an exciting story you have written. I was so pleased to hear that everyone was OK by the end of the story. I like the way you have used full stops and commas, it has made it much easier to follow. It was very brave of the nurse in the story to stay and help people even when more bombs were going off!

    Do you think you would be as brave in the same situation?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete